unusual saturday night: me, and two beloved sisters Ka Ade and Ka Putri, and cousin Angga.

So this is my first time after three and a half months I never visit home, I enjoyed my self in with my daily life in my student flat, sometimes I come home just for taking my stuffs I need, I come to my mother house more often. first I just have no idea about what should i do at Saturday after finished class, I went to mechanic to fix my motorbike, it's done just in 20mins, I don't wanna spent another Saturday night alone, then I decided to go home to take some stuffs and meet my sisters. come home, my sister was in a nap, and my other sister was hang out with her bf. so I'm alone, it;s bored, then I remember that was on July my ex said that she sent me a package of gift for my birthday, I haven't see the package, so I looked for it, yeah it's already in my bedroom, I opened the wrap and gotcha, I opened my very late birthday gift from my ex girlfriend. she gave me an angry bird pillow, its nice and she wrote me a notes, so sweet, thanks God I can still make a good relationship with her even we had already broke up. then continue, the rain came hard today, and unlucky me the roof my bedroom got leak. That was really sucks, I had to cover it temporally with a huge plastic bag and pressed it with piece of another roof.

I continued the day with watching TV caused my sister still sleeping, then I ate some snacks till finally my sister (Ka Putri) went out from her room had a water and sit watched TV together with me. we started a clumsy conversation between brother and sister, it is unusual, we are not that open to each other, I know it is always happened when we start to begin a conversation. start from I tell about my broken BlackBerry continue we talked about her job in office, late birthday gift from my ex girlfriend (ps: she like my angry bird pillow, and she use her authority as older sister and took the pillow from me!), conversation flow it begun smooth and usual from heart to heart brother - sister conversation.

In the middle of Putri and me conversation, comes my cousin Angga. what a surprised ! He is my 17 year old cousin, live in Depok too, but because of our business we never meet for a year more or less. He said he wanted to pick up my sister because my aunty asked him, but because there was already too dark for my sister, she didn't want to go. so we just had a chat conversation three of us, me, Putri, and Angga. we shared many things, many stories that opened, some stories are surprising, how Angga whom used to be dumb in his school with many red ink in his report card, now become third rank of class, How Angga's family live now (his father have seven wife's, and he divorced again, and soon will marry another woman), we discussed about family stuffs, we even talked about "Illuminati". this moment is so special, it's rarely happened.






I continued conversation with Putri in her room, while Angga enjoyed watch TV. We had an intimate self-disclosure time, I tell her that I have some problem now with mom, I tell her about my point of view about family, and I tell her what I want and I start to build my dream, I also tell her about everything that used to be unsaid and not opened. and she did too. this moment is priceless, caused first I have a distance with her, it almost a year maybe more I never talk from heart and discussed serious things with her. we shared many things, she pour about her sorrowed when our folks didn't pay attention when she was sicks, and with her achievement. we discussed about our family, our divorced mom and dad, she told me about her feeling, deep inside how she feels, and how broke her heart with some words come careless from our folks mouth. I shared the same problem, I told her about how i have being free now from all that problem, and I tried to accept every things whole-heartedly, and how I now thinks that i live my own life with my own rules without deal with condition can make me feel bad. I'm very happy, that all my question answered, and I think our conversation today have already break down a wall-distance between two of us.

my other sister Ka Ade the eldest one come with her bf, but her bf directly went home. so there are me, Putri, Ka Ade, and Angga now. Ka Ade brought us bucket of KFC for dinner, Angga back home after he finished eat his food. so my self-disclosure time continue with talking to Ka Ade, we didn't talk really much, we mostly talked about house condition, folk roof of my room, electricity, what shoud be repaired from my house, and what should we built up to make it better to live in. night fall, I remembered I can't stay because I have to get back to my student flat because I didn't bring my soft-lens cleanser, and though I didn't plan to stay night cause I didn't bring any of my stuffs such glasses and notebook.

Today was really special, thanks God for I have Ka Ade, Ka Putri, and Angga for this saturday night. thanks for make me deciding a right decision to went home today, at least from now, I feel that I found my missing home, today home made me comfort not just like last day my visit. I know that your family will always being your best place to shared about your problem, your sister or brother will be very best friend to share when you have a problem with your folks and also your life. at least I'm feeling it now, I dunno if its feeling will keep longer, or will be change as the time goes. I just happy now, and this one of memorable Saturday night, better than I spent money for hang out with my friends.

Comments

aldi pulang. kya :') hahahah

Popular posts from this blog

ABANG NONE JAKARTA SELATAN 2010.

A Man, a “single” status, and mind.

To Be Happy. Is simple.