A Man With Commitment

What is a real man? How to become a real man? And what makes a man different from a woman beside their sex organ? what makes a man different from boy and guy? At the age of 20, I think this is the age when almost men thinking and questioning, are they really have become a real man or they still a guy even a boy? So this is question that round in my mind also. We have grow, and we get many responsibility as well, we will start thinking of future, think that maybe at 6 -8 next years we have to pay bills for our marriage party , start to think how to make money for our future family, how to lead our family, think that we will be a father for children, how do we will teach them become a man, and how to make our wife feels that a man in front of her is a man that she can trust her body even their soul to be protected.

To be honest, I didn’t get any lessons for this case from my father, since I’ve been living as a guy from broken home family from the age of 10 and I live with my mom, there’s a distance that shouldn’t have to be exist between this father and son . However, that’s not an excuse, I know that I can figure out this problem from experience I got, from people I know, from books I read, even from movies I watched. I don’t wanna share about my sorrow, I just wanna said that lucky you who still live with your complete family, and you who can always share with your father. I wanna figure out what’s man really means from just a little experience I’ve had.

There are many quotes about Man, such as “every man die, but not every man really life”, “one thing that can be trust from a real Men is his words”,”it’s not about how strong is your muscle, but how do you courage to face the life challange”, “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value”. These are just some quotes I remember, all of these are correct. You may read hundred of books which tell you how to become a man. But if you realize it, all of that words and books we read is have the same point, it’s all direct you to become a man with commitment. As long as you grow to be mature, you grow more responsibility with you. Every responsibility have its consequencies, you will have to deciding more decision, you have to face bigger problem that show you are mature enough to face that problem, you have to deal with more people in your life some maybe come to help some maybe come to add more problem even trouble. To face all those stuffs you have to be commit. That’s the only one you need to success through the obstacle comes to your life. As man you are pushed to make a fast decision, you have to commit with it. You have to become a principal and passionate man, and you have to commit with it. You will have ability to speak louder, and your voice will be heard moreover have an effect to infulence another people’s life, and you have to commit with every words that come from your mouth, since we knew that we have to be responsible with every words we make.

Sometimes man fall they made a wrong decision and they regret it, but a man with commitment will quickly wake and still commit that they won’t make the problem pull him down from what he wants. Man always commit to his self that he will bring what he wants to reality, and he will commit to always fight for his dream. A man won’t complaining and blaming situation, he knows that everything caused by reason, and the cause is consequency that he must take. A man maybe cry at once, and he won’t feel ashamed because a man still have a human nature. A man will fight for everyone he loves, he commit to his self that he will make someone he loves proud, happy, and feel save with his existance. A man sometime makes a woman cry because she thinks that a man is a creature that born with selfishness nature. But a man just want to say that he really loves the girls, but maybe sometimes we did with wrong way. But a man who loves the girl will commit that he still wants to protect you and will promise to recovery you till you again feel safe beside him.
Commitment maybe just one simple word, but we have to realize that it have a deepful meaning. We have to learnt about it to become a Man.therefore, we can be a man which can be trust, and feel being 100% man, who can bring happiness and bring proud for everyone who lives around us. Therefore, we can change from a guy become a good-man. Have you already being a good man? Ask to yourself how far you have commit for every decision you’ve already choosen.

I can’t say that I’ve already being one, a man with commitment. But I’m in process from guy become a man, I try so hard to commit to my self, and minimalize quandaries, I certainly believe that will comes a time that we’ve already become a a man, we may not notice, but I know everyone around will. I try to make some visualization about what I wants, and I write it on my books, and I will try hard to commit with my self, struggle to make happiness to people around and commit that I will fight and take the consequency for everythings come in the middle of my struggle.

Comments

Anonymous said…
:)

Popular posts from this blog

ABANG NONE JAKARTA SELATAN 2010.

A Man, a “single” status, and mind.

To Be Happy. Is simple.