FRIDAY PANIC

There’s nothing to worry about when start this Friday, just like another day, sun rises, weather is hot like usual and yep everythings just happened like another day in october. I went to my campus, wear my white poloshirt and jeans, I thought that today the sun will shine and hot, so I prefer not to wear any kind of clothes which can made me sweating. But, for God sake I had make wrong guess about today’s forecast, hard rain comes in the middle of the day when I still in the class. That was very first hard rain that I’ve met since I’ve been studied in this new building of my campus, actually this new building construction is not already finished yet. There are several side that must have to be conastructed, such as laboratory, canteen, field, library, gymnasium, and many more (that’s why I always think that this building shouldn’t have to be use, its building must be finished before I could say it’s suitable).

There are some question when first time I went to this building for study, we came in summer, hot weather sometimes kill our skin how about when it comes rainy season? And the question is answered in this Friday. Because my campus cafe haven’t finished (still under construction), there are some seller who sells foods in front of this building using a small and simple booth, just like in a food festivals, or another one call it bazaar and all the booth are facilitated by campus administrator. That’s not a bad idea I think, at least we don’t need to find foods outside campus. There are maybe 12 bazaar that sells different kind of foods, the foods is good, but there’s no enough space to eat inside the booth, so if we don’t get the space, the seller will give the foods in a small box, in we eat wherever at anywhere campus side (except in classroom for sure). Hard rain come at the afternoon, that was a terrible rain, I heard the news that some trees are fallen outside the campus, and what happened to my campus? Yep you can guess, all that foods bazaar were in bad condition. Some of the booth fall too, and the seller get wet because they tried to save their things. I feel sorry when I saw the booth, the condition is miserable, they have to paid much to rent the booth, and today the booth fall down because of storm (hard rain) and they lose their foods that should have being sold.

Here’s the booth photos when the rain came slower, see the destruction.







The Friday surprise doesn’t stop in this destroyed of the food booth..

After the rain stop, I have to go to FIB another faculty in my university to attend and watched my friend dancing for UI festival, I support for two team first is KTF from FISIP faculty (that used to be my faculty before decision to separate building of diploma and bachelor’s degree made) and Vision from Vocation faculty that know is my faculty. The festival was crazy, so many supporter come from 13 faculties in my university, they support their team. The dancing that performed by each faculties was amazing. Till here they are what I’ve been wait for... Vision from my faculty performed before KTF. They danced a contemporary dancing which telling a story of Jaka Tarub, a guy who stole a shawl from one of seven beautiful angel. That’s very awesome dance and beautiful dance, that’s not just a dance, I know that was a dance that wanna show this young faculty cannot be under estimated. They made it, they made everyone give their standing ovation. I’m proud of being one of this faculty citizen. Then after Vision, KTF performed with nine dancers, dancing a Melayu dance. I’m speechless, I’m proud and happy with my friend performance, they did it perfect, even the new member do it great, they were look alike professional. I have to admit it, I feel a bit envy because I really want to become of one of KTF dancers on that stage, I miss having stage with them just like we did in Europe for cultural mission for a month. However, I give all my appreciation for them, they have practiced for more than a month each day for this festival, they deserved to be a winner. And I hope KTF can be the winner. So does Vision, no matter the position I know they’ve made it.

This is the top of Panic Friday !
After watching the dance, I went to FISIP to congratulated KTF performance. Suddenly, my sms tone ring. Sms from my classmate, she told that there’s a tasks which have to be sent to my lecture email at 10 this evening. WHATT !!! I surprised, and quickly I put my bag on, and back to my flat. This is bad, I don’t even know what supposed to do with the task, it’s getting worse, when I knew that I haven’t finished doing last week tasks so I have two tasks to finished. I finished the first task “TV Management Programme” but I have no idea about the second task. I try to contact some of friends to explain,but since my blackberry’s broken, I just save few of my friend phone number. GOSSH, it doesn’t work, no respons for anybody. It ruined my head, the clock said that I just have lest an hour left for finished this task, and thank God myfriend Wina answer my call, and give enough explanation. Therefore, I started doing the task, my brain work under pressure of have to sent this task quick or I will lose my point. And yep, the task is done. For Information, I also skip my schedule at my Radio, I should’ve been there for airing, I asked for permition, but there’s no excuse, I can’t find any person who can help to take my schedule, and it makes my manager angry. Haff, so let just have a deep breathing..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABANG NONE JAKARTA SELATAN 2010.

A Man, a “single” status, and mind.

To Be Happy. Is simple.