INTERMEZZO

seeing many people who shared stories, I realize that every stories have a positve value if we listen and give our attention. Inspiring stories from inspiring people always make them amazing. I always feels grateful when I realize I live here surrounded by amazing people who has a great stories to share about, listening to others who have just two or three years older than me embrace me to prepare my self well.

In this age of me at least I know, there’s many things I could do outside. I ever thought that my age give some boundaries to develop my self, but I’m totally wrong. There’s a tousand chances open for us, the problem is how we find that chance and step a head from others, when we go older don’t let ourself being dissapointed and sorry for every chance we passed. The truth is everyone has value in their life, we can learnt for everyone, even a homeless people in corner of road, they teach us how to survives in every condition. And we, we has our own values we may not realize it but surely people arround us feel it. Never be ashamed to asking people their stories, and never be ashamed when you find your self speechless listening their stories.. Make it a lessons for you to be a better person next, you may be nothing but at the times you’ll find yourself something. Believe God loves his people, and earth goes round in a circle, you might be in bottom now, but there’s a time you’ll be in the top. Find your way to the top, be humble and stay away from arroganism.

Great people is someone who can appreciate others, and surely appreciate a time, don’t make your time useless.. The power of now, do something best, whenever, wherever you are. Believe what you beliefs, you live your own life.. You yourself will make the world proud of you, you’ll notice everyone that you’re exist !!! Have a great life all and I hope all the stories we shared in this blog could be inspiring you all in a positive way 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABANG NONE JAKARTA SELATAN 2010.

A Man, a “single” status, and mind.

To Be Happy. Is simple.