A Man, a “single” status, and mind.

“What bests in man’s life is having a woman who want through all the happy and sad moments to live life together”

That’s phrase was continued running in my mind, and remembered one song from 311 and taylor swift “Two is better than one”. Sometimes i frustrated about being single in my age, sometimes I feel jealousy when look at two happy couple whom enjoy their relationship and never worry about anything. Yes of course it because of my worries, I worried too much about having relationship, I could saying that I’m kind a conservative person in what I belief in one relationship. So what I think that kind a man like me thought about having relationship?

First I think relationship is one of most serious thing in people’s life, it’s about you trust someone to get in to yourlife and knowing all of bad and good side about your self. I’m kind a man who won’t let haphazard people to get in my life and know that much about my self, It’s quite hard to place trust on someone, right? It’s too serious because as a man I will love the one whole heartedly and I have to protect her even more I have to bring her to wisdom of life, in religion i beliefs in, as a man I will lead her in relationship further in family, a man is the man in that ship, the captain who will decide where to go and what to do. I know some feminist couldn’t be agreed about what I said, but I think most woman want her future man and husband do those things. I always think to lead is a man thing.

“behind a great man, there’s a great woman”

That quotes is one of man’s considerate to make decision to get in relationship with woman. I do believe in man and woman destiny to fullfill one another complete each other. Trustworthy relationship is really hard to get and lucky factor works in it. I mean, sometimes you gotta be lucky to find this relationship, which can give feedback and doesnt let any of selfishness in head playing in relationship, a great man oftenly is a stubborn man and it’s hard to stubborn man to live with another rules, they have their own rules in their life, but there’s always a great woman who can make this kind of man to fall and down give full respects and obey what she’s saying. Who is she? There she is, a great woman that’ve already found, love of his life. One thing that I believe in too that, yes a man have to become a great man first, to find a great woman. So what’s definition of either great man and great woman. In my definition great man is a person who already know what he’s doin, a man who can first lead his self cause how come a man leads other when he can’t even lead his self. To be a great man, every each man has his own journey, the journey is including journey to find the one (woman) to sit side by side with him to share life. What is great woman indeed? In my head definition, great woman is a woman who founded by a man on his journey, who suddenly can turn on man’s life without any reasonable thing, who suddenly can stop a man with her thought and woman who let man becoming a man. Girs, do you understand what I’m saying to let a man becoming a man? There’s a quotes which said “man gotta do what man’s gotta do” this woman has to believe that this man is a man who can be count to lead her life, give him advice but never judge what he’s doing.

I believe that both man and woman have journey to finding wisdom in their life, that’s human. As a man believe me, it’s become harder cause we have responsibility in future to lead. Some man just get over it, but some man doesn’t. Some man choose to get in too deep in this causes, they need times to grow, and sometimes it does not as simple as woman think. Further in the age of 20 something, man gotta think about what will he do for life, what will he do to teach, what will he do for family, what will he given to his life. Sometimes we just think too much. Man have to struggle to fight on his own perception and fight on his own selfishness, emotionally man have to be stable and always have cool head to choose every decision and to take any risks of life. Man, we are just too shame because we don’t want to make woman we love, laughed at reckelss thing we did, we just afraid we can’t make woman we love happy and feel secure be there beside us, and we afraid of in unstable condition commitment we made won’t let us too choose for life we wants.

I don’t roughly saying that man afraid of commitment. No we don’t. That’s what woman have to understand man who spend many times just with his self and doesn’t make relationship even they have looked mature and settled enough to having one, they have reasons like I said, they do their journey to become a great man, we won’t playing with relationship, we want to become better person to love, better person to give, and better person to understand, we won’t make people we love then sad and we won’t make people dissapoint, we want to get affection, we want to having woman who greets us every single morning, and always remind us to make everything neat, but the emotion to doesn’t want make this woman sad push us to stay single and just built our life and character first, and then give it to woman we love, and lead the relationship to one goal to complete each other. It’s hard, isn’t it? To become settled in emotion and never break anyone’s heart..

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
aduh maaf ya agak perfeksionis tp mau sok pake inggris. jd tiap ada kalimat aneh diapus lg ahaha. ini terakhir deh biarin nggak diapus lagi. :P

"Man have to struggle to fight on his own perception and fight on his own selfishness"

just want to share what's in my mind hehe. i kinda agree that man indeed should have a big ego, even i like that kind of man. cause ego means you stand for yourself (in principles or something).

but fight for your selfishness? hmm im still confused about that.

in my mind. ego/self was reasonable. but if you've added ist/ish, it means that there are others who feel aggrieved.

i think its different between self and selfish.

stand and fight for yourself is awsome.

but yes, also every person have period being that one, selfish. but is it something we should stand or fight for?

fight for self(ish)ness. means the more you're in condition of being selfish. hmm also means the more you disserve people.

is great man disserve people much or more often??... thats what made me confused. :-|

hehe again. just want to share whats in my mind though maybe its different with yours. and nice post anyway. :)
Aldi Hawari said…
for selfishness I mean, you have to fight for not being selfish. fight for selfishness in own mind, that they're not living alone in this world, they have to becoming a man that can give some positive thing (love, thought, wisdom, benefits) to others..that's all I mean, hope you get it :)
Aldi Hawari said…
ps: fight for not always just think about what he needs, but what people needs and what he can give to people they love.
okay got it. i thought it was kinda "fight, fight" you know hehe. in a negative way. well, nice then aldi hawaryu! :)
Fitria Lusanda said…
It's ok kak aldi, some people said that being single means someone is given chance to make ourselves better than before.

Popular posts from this blog

ABANG NONE JAKARTA SELATAN 2010.

To Be Happy. Is simple.