ABANG NONE JAKARTA SELATAN 2010.


Here comes my new family with great people inside. I have to admit that being one of finalist Abang None Jakarta is one of my childhood dream, yeah when I was kid I saw in television ( I forgot the year), but I know after watched that show, I had plan in my mind, I have to become one of them. And it becomes true. I had join kind a same competition before Kang None Banten province, I got the second place, that was when I’m still 16 years old sounds too young to win that kind of competition. Yet, being finalist of Abang None is a different thing, because it’s more precious and I could say it’s worth for my future. The Abang None Jakarta stories goes on my age of 19..

First I decided to fill the form, I was quite a shy introvert person, with half afro hair, dark skin, and I just newly graduated from my Senior High School. But mother of God, I passed the test interview and took the 5th place or 4th Runner up. I got better confidence to face people around, with my broadcasting background I got the skill, and in this Abang None’s thingy I got the place to applicate what I’ve been studying. I could certainly saying that now I’ve become better in my perspective, better in my communication skill, and my mind is enlargely opened about many kind of new things that come forward. The story goes, winning this competition not only turn around my life into a better life, but also opened many gates for me to got many chances and bring me more new responsibility to handled on.

As an ambassador for not only tourism place but also for teenagers in Jakarta, we’ve been trusted to did some duties to representate Jakarta in many occassion and events. We had also doing many activities for social responsibilty and humanity as well. We have to create a good image of Jakarta, we have to able for being role model for others. Sometimes we got the spot attention when in crowd events, some people could ask for take some pictures with us, that’s why I could said that this duties come along with resposibility, because we’re now a public figure. We oftenly walk right behind our state Governor, or Major of the city with always spreading smile to others, but some people miss understand about this, they thought as Abang None Jakarta we are only mannequin for governor that’s totally wrong. We’re on duty, and our duty is all about hospitality. Abang None Jakarta is trained by many knowledge about tourism, public speaking, hispitality management, manner, and many things. That’s knowlledge we use for promote Jakarta as tourism destination and Indonesia as well, we are care about Indonesian heritage, we are care about image of Jakarta and Indonesia in worldwide eyes. We will sincerely explain people about Jakarta, even in tourism aspect, or another’s aspect you might want to know about our city.


It was one of the best experienced in my life, I’ve met many people with great talent here. I met people whom embraced me to see another side of life. This is the best part of being Abang Jakarta Selatan, I’d love to hear about great person stories. Their story guide me to catch some learn and punch my self that I have to be better more. The journey awaken me up, that this life is a strive and struggle episode. And it makes me realized that we are all grown up, we might not feel it but as times goes, we have to strive for something new, strive for something that bring us to our dream, our future, before it’s too late develop our self with plan, watched the others and never being a person who left behind, to make you worth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Man, a “single” status, and mind.

To Be Happy. Is simple.